Regulations of the store and website www.rallycomputer.com
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The online store at www.rallycomputer.com is run by SPARK ELECTRONICS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ based in Warsaw at Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 78A, 01-424,wpisaną do KRS 0001043602, NIP 5273063002, REGON 525655329
- The Online Store www.rallycomputer.com operates under the principles set out in these Regulations.
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and specify the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Reading the regulations and accepting the regulations and their provisions is a condition for placing an order in the online store by the Customer.
- These regulations specify both the scope and types of services provided electronically by the Online Store: https://rallycomputer.com, and also specify the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding sales contracts, terminating them and the complaint procedure.
- The Online Store conducts retail and wholesale sales via the Internet.
- All Products offered in the Online Store are new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
- All trade names, Product names, company names and their logos used on the Online Store website at belong to their owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks. All materials, descriptions and photos presented on the Online Store website at are used for informational purposes.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of: the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended); Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
II. STORE REGULATIONS – DEFINITIONS
- Working day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Registration form – a form available on the website www.rallycomputer.com enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form – a form available on the website www.rallycomputer.com enabling the submission of an Order.
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
- Customer– A Service Recipient who intends to conclude or has concluded a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Account– marked with an individual name (login) and password, a set of resources in the Service Provider’s IT system in which the Service Recipient’s data is collected, including information about placed Orders.
- Regulations – these regulations of the Online Store.
- Online Store – Service Provider’s Online Store operating atwww.rallycomputer.com
- Seller, service provider – SPARK ELECTRONICS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- Product– a movable item available in the Online Store, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
- Service Recipient– a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law, using the Electronic Service.
- Order– the Customer’s declaration of will constituting an offer to conclude a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Entrepreneur – natural person – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which is granted legal capacity under a separate act, conducting business activities on its own behalf, and using the Store.
III. STORE REGULATIONS – CONTACT THE STORE
- Seller’s address: https://rallycomputer.com
- Seller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller’s telephone number: +48 222572023
- Seller’s bank account number: 90 1050 1012 1000 0090 8255 4214
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer can communicate with the Seller by phone from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
IV. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Service Provider enables the use of Electronic Services via the Online Store, such as:
– concluding Sales Agreements via the Order Form,
– maintaining an Account in the Online Store
- The provision of Electronic Services to Service Users in the Online Store takes place under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
- The Service Provider has the right to post advertising content on the Online Store’s website. The advertising content referred to in the previous sentence constitutes an integral part of the Online Store and the materials presented therein.
- As part of using the Online Store, the Service Recipient has the right to express an opinion on the Products posted for sale in the Online Store, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations and generally applicable law.
- The Service Provider reserves the right not to post all or part of the opinion. In particular, opinions containing profanity will not be published (Article 3 of the Act on the Polish Language of October 7, 1999); insulting persons, nationalities, religions (Article 23 of the Civil Code and Articles 194-196 of the Penal Code); containing unverified information or blaming other people with unverified allegations (Article 23 of the Civil Code). Opinions that contain links to private websites www.rallycomputer.com, containing personal data, contact details or e-mail addresses, or containing comments addressed to the store staff will not be published. An opinion sent multiple times is only published once.
- The Service User taking such actions is solely responsible for the consequences of the Service User’s actions by posting opinions in the Online Store.
- By using the Online Store, the Customer ensures by posting opinions or any other content that he has all rights in this regard, including in particular copyrights, that he does not infringe the rights of third parties, and that he is entitled to such actions.
V. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Provision of Electronic Services specified in Chapter III section 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- The period for which the contract is concluded:
– The contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in enabling the submission of an Order in the Online Store by completing the Order Form is concluded for a fixed period of time and is terminated when the Order is placed or the Service User stops placing it.
– The contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in maintaining an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period.
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the IT system used by the Service Provider:
– Computer with Internet access.
– Access to e-mail.
– Internet browser.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and good practices. And with respect for the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The service recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual situation.
- The Service Recipient is prohibited from providing illegal content.
VI. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONCLUDING SALES AGREEMENTS
- The information available on the website of the Online Store www.rallycomputer.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law.
- By placing an Order, the Customer submits an offer to purchase a specific Product on the terms specified in its description.
- In the event of unavailability of some or all of the Products constituting the Order, the Customer is informed by e-mail or telephone. You are asked to decide whether to continue processing the order (cancellation, completion without missing Products, longer waiting time, selection of another Product).
- The Product price displayed on the Online Store’s website is given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and does not include VAT, customs duties or any other components. The price does not include the costs of delivery of the Product.
- The Product price displayed on the Online Store’s website is binding at the time the Customer places the Order. This price will not change regardless of price changes in the Online Store, which may appear in relation to individual Products after the Customer places an Order.
- Promotional products have a limited number of pieces and orders for them will be processed in the order in which they are received until stocks of a given Product are exhausted.
- In order to place an Order, the Customer is obliged to register an Account in the Online Store.
- Orders can be placed:
– via the website using the Order Form (Online Store) – 24 hours a day, all year round.
– via e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
– by phone at: +48 222572023
- Conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
– To conclude the Sales Agreement, it is necessary for the Customer to place an Order in advance.
– After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt, which binds the Customer to his Order and at the same time accepts the Order for execution.
- Confirmation of receipt of the Order is made by sending an e-mail message which contains:
– the Seller’s declaration of receipt of the Order,
– confirmation of all essential elements of the Order,
– these Regulations,
– declaration of the right to withdraw from the contract,
– instructions on the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
- If the placed Order requires modification, the Online Store sends the Customer an e-mail containing the modified Order. Thus, it enables him to decide on further execution of the Order.
When the Customer receives an e-mail message, or when the Customer confirms the modified Order, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 17:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be considered on the next Business Day.
- Each Sales Agreement will be confirmed by a VAT invoice, which will be attached to the shipment.
VII. STORE REGULATIONS – PAYMENT METHODS
- The Seller provides the following payment methods:
– Payment on delivery for the so-called cash on delivery.
– Payment by traditional transfer to the Seller’s bank account
Payment should be made to the bank account number:
90 1050 1050 1012 1000 0090 8255 4214
In the transfer title, please enter “Order No….”
– Payment upon personal collection.
– Payment via PayU.pl.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the price under the Sales Agreement within 7 days from the date of its conclusion. Unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Product is sent after the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
- In the case of payment on delivery, the parcel is sent after verifying the correctness of the address details.
- In the case of payment via the PayU.pl website, the Customer makes the payment before the Order is processed. The PayU.pl website allows you to make payments by credit card or quick transfer from selected Polish banks. The product will only be shipped after payment has been made.
- The Online Store allows Customers to purchase the Product under leasing and on the basis of trade credit. These conditions are established on the basis of individual arrangements with the Client.
VIII. COST, DATE AND METHODS OF DELIVERY
- Product delivery costs are determined during the Order placement process. They depend on the choice of payment method and delivery method of the purchased Product.
- Products purchased in the Online Store are sent via a courier company or the Seller’s own transport.
- The Customer can collect the Product in person at the following address: Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 78A, 01-424 Warszawa
- The delivery date of the Product includes the time of assembling the Product and the time of delivery of the Product by the carrier:
– The time of assembling the Product is up to 3 Business Days.
– Delivery of the Product by the carrier takes place within the 5 Business Days declared by the carrier.
IX. STORE REGULATIONS – PRODUCT WARRANTY
- All Products have a manufacturer’s or seller’s warranty, valid in the Republic of Poland.
The manufacturer’s warranty period for the Products offered by the Online Store is 12 months and is counted from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
X. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNT CODES
- Promotional offers and discount codes described in this chapter apply only to Products in the Online Store www.rallycomputer.com
- Promotional offers and discount codes available in the Online Store are not cumulative. Redeeming the discount code by the Customer makes it impossible to take advantage of the price discount resulting from the promotional offer.
- Products included in the promotional offer are available to all customers. The price discount resulting from the promotional offer is included in the price of the Product when the Customer places the Order.
- Discount codes:
– Discount codes are granted to the Customer of the Online Store www.rallycomputer.com by the Online Store staff.
– Discount codes can be redeemed during the Order placement process.
- In order to redeem the discount code, enter the discount code number in the appropriate field of the Order Form and confirm by pressing the button next to this field.
XI. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Complaints regarding the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement:
The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer who is a Consumer due to the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement are specified in particular by the Act on specific conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
- Notifications of non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement and submitting an appropriate request may be submitted via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: SPARK ELECTRONICS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Al. Prymasa Tysiąclecia 78A, 01-424 Warszawa. When it is necessary to assess the non-compliance of the Product with the contract, it should be delivered to the following address: SPARK ELECTRONICS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Al. Prymasa Tysiąclecia 78A, 01-424 Warszawa
- The Seller will respond to the Customer’s request immediately, no later than within 14 days. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in another manner provided by the Customer.
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Online Store may be submitted by the Service Recipient via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In the above e-mail message, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and speed up the processing of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Detailed information regarding the Consumer’s ability to use the extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Protection Competition and Consumers:
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php oraz http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
XII. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- A Customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting an appropriate declaration in writing within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or attach it to the package with the returned Product.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Sales Agreement is considered null and void and the Consumer is released from any obligations. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the scope of ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- The Seller will refund the value of the Product along with its delivery costs using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer. Unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs incurred.
- A consumer withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, in accordance with point 1 of this chapter, bears only the costs of returning the Product to the Seller.
The fourteen-day period within which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract is counted from the day on which the Consumer took possession of the Product.
XIII. STORE REGULATIONS – COOKIES
- The Service Provider’s Online Store uses “cookies”. Failure to change the browser settings on the part of the Service Recipient (Customer) is tantamount to consent to their use.
- The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services in the Online Store. “Cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Online Store, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The content of “cookies” files does not allow the identification of the Service Recipient (Customer). Personal data is not processed or stored using cookies.
XIV. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- Changes made to the Online Store Regulations by the Service Provider are binding on the Service User, provided that he or she has been properly informed about the changes and has been able to become familiar with them.
- None of the provisions of the Regulations are intended to violate the rights of the Service User. In the event of non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the Service Provider declares absolute compliance with and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
- Any disputes arising from Sales Agreements between the Online Store and Consumers will be resolved first through negotiations, with the intention of ending the dispute amicably. However, if this is not possible or is unsatisfactory for either party, disputes will be resolved by a competent common court.