Tripmeter RC MINI: H-51
Tripmeter RC MINI H-51 is a precise, dust and water resistant tripmeter designed for rallies. Tripmeter is equipped with an easily readable four digit display. Operations through six buttons are intuitive and fast.
Tripmeter RC MINI H-51 displays and measured the values roads, speed, voltage, the course. Tripmeter is designed for any type of rally. In conjunction with waypoint routing function is designed for off-road rallies.
RC MINI: H-51 has a welded steel case that provides rigidity and impact resistance. Double rubber seal provide protection against dust and water. All tripmeter's connectors contain a sealed enclosure.
Tripmeters is designed for cars, quads and trucks - in short all vehicles.
The tripmeter can be equipped with ultra-fast GPS module supporting up to 66 channels, which in the case of power failure has the ability to recover the GPS signal in less than 1s. The module assists in or is fully responsible for the tripmeter route calculation. Due to this manner of functioning the tripmeter can be connected only to a power source.
The tripmeter has two independent inputs for connecting conventional speed sensor. To ensure accuracy, the inputs can operate in various configurations:
● one input with one route counter,
● one input with one route counter with a backup sensor connected to the second input for a rapid switchover in case of failure,
● two inputs with two sensors. Tripmeter performs simultaneous measurements from both sensors mounted on the right and left side of the vehicle, which increases the precision of the measurement.
Tripmeter has a built-in mechanism for controlling the technical condition of the sensor. In the case of sensor failure or periodic problems with the sensor, the P1 and P2 LEDs indicate the failure to the pilot.
Metrological values under measurement can be measured in three resolution settings, which also changes the promptness of the fast route correction. Indication resolutions are as follows:
● TRIP - 1m, ODO - 1m, correction ODO +/-1m or any other with the resolution 1m
● TRIP - 10 m, ODO - 10m, correction ODO +/-10m or any other with the resolution 10m
● TRIP - 10 m, ODO - 100m, correction ODO +/-100m or any other with the resolution 100m
Route counting may be in two directions. The tripmeter can be connected into count back mode (counting backwards).
Tripmeter can work with two independent external reseters.
Parameters measured by the tripmeter can be displayed on the optional repeater connected to tripmeter by bunched cables.
Tripmeter has eight convenient mounting holes with M4 threads which make it easy to mount it in any vehicle. Additionally, the set includes the angular brackets facilitating installation.
1 version with GPS module
Expendability of tripmeter functionality
- AZIMUTH – This feature allows you to route waypoints on the basis of the specified azimuth, and distance to destination. Azimuth and distance given in the roadbook can be entered to tripmeter only by creating a file with azimuths and distances to destination on a PC and uploading it via memory stick.